Whilst we await what the season will bring, when restrictions are eased, we are looking for some commitment from junior players, so we can start planning and confirming our team numbers. Please find below some critical information in regard to Registrations.
Registrations for Season 2021-22
Registrations for the coming season are now open online at the following link:
or google “play cricket” and enter the Barwon Heads postcode 3227, which will take you to the Cricket Australia rego page. All junior registrations must be done through this site.
(yes we are aware it’s not the friendliest site, but Cricket Australia have invested in a new platform that is being rolled out this coming year).
Registration Subscriptions for Season 2021-22 are set out below, these subs include covering costs such as rego fees, insurance, balls (training and matches), training equipment, upkeep of our nets and grounds, end of year presentations and junior coaching assistance.
- Junior Boys (u13, u15, u17) – $150 includes a training shirt
- Junior Boys (u11s) and Girls – $120
- Blasters $100
Notes to Subs:
- Contingency plans have been considered and discounts may be available in the event the season is impacted or shortenend significantly through Covid restrictions.
- Playing shirts and caps are available to be purchased through the club in the lead up to the season and each team requirement will be noted in the coming weeks, through an email or FB post.
- First year Under 11 players receive a playing shirt and cap as part of their subscription.
- Combined discounted subscriptions are available for families with multiple memberships that also incorporate Senior memberships. These can be paid directly through the club with the Treasurer, Paul Sutton. (1 Snr, 1 Jnr = 10%, 1 Snr, 2 Jnr = 25%, 1 Snr, 3 Jnr = 35%)
- For these Combined family subscriptions, please still register your children through the link above, choosing the insurance only option = $5
Any issues encountered whilst registering your juniors through the above link, please contact Michael Moulton (Junior Coordinator) on 0413 839 609 or email [email protected]